Best Care EAP offers a comprehensive and innovative array of Employee Assistance, Work/Life, Wellness and online services that will boost your employees’ productivity, morale and retention and support your organization’s mission and values. Services can be tailored to meet the needs of your company.
Professional Counseling and Consultation: Licensed professional counselors, who specialize in the unique profession of employee assistance, deliver assessment and solution-focused assistance in safe, private, comfortable offices, over the phone or via a secure Web site.
- 24-Hour Telephone Response: Professional counselors are available to provide live, immediate telephone crisis counseling 24/7/365.
- Multilingual interpreter services and TDD
- Dependent Coverage: EAP services extend to include an employee’s dependent family members.
- 88% Resolution Rate: 88% of all clients accessing Best Care EAP counseling services are able to resolve their issues within the short-term EAP counseling – without referral to more expensive, long-term insurance covered benefits.
- National Provider Network: Best Care EAP has developed and owns its network of over 5,000 providers across the country. Professional counselors are available for employees and their dependents throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Guaranteed Confidentiality: The cornerstone of Best Care EAP's success is confidentiality. Privacy standards at Best Care EAP exceed those set by HIPPA. Employers, insurance carriers or other entities have no access to EAP records.
- EAP Promotion: In order to experience the maximum value of the EAP, Best Care offers a variety of educational and promotional materials including brochures, wallet cards, magnets, posters, wellness and workplace success articles, e-mail announcements, paycheck enclosures, EAP Orientation and Supervisory Training (onsite or online).
- Management Referrals: Best Care EAP provides on and offsite assistance with management referrals, difficult employees, workplace conflicts, return-to-work conferences and more.
- Critical Incident Response Services: Timely onsite assistance is available in the event of a critical incident, such as employee illness, injury or death, threats or acts of violence, robberies, and natural disasters.
- Quarterly and Annual Utilization Reports: Confidential customized reports show number of cases, presenting issues, employee demographics, onsite services and satisfaction questionnaire results.
- Ongoing Account Management: Each account is unique and managed individually to ensure goals are reached. Utilization patterns, program promotions and overall objectives are reviewed to ensure program success.
Best Care EAP can assist your organization in improving individual, group and organizational performance. A full menu of program topics is available, as well as customized training opportunities. Professional consultants are available to train your employees and managers in areas that improve relationships, wellness, overall performance and other emerging workplace issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
Motivation and Positive Attitude
Sexual Harassment Awareness
Substance Abuse Awareness
Successful Workplace Relationships
Best Care EAP can help employers solve problems, manage change and increase productivity and profits. Best Care EAP offers developmental tools, resources and interventions for your entire organization, or for selected individuals and teams.
A Best Care Consultant will work with you to develop a customized plan for eliminating barriers to improved performance. Organizational Development tools and interventions may include:
- Problem Identification
- Goal Setting and/or Clarification
- Strategic Planning
- Management Consultation
- Executive, Management or Employee Coaching
- Team Conflict Interventions
- Behavioral Assessments
- Individual Counseling
- Management and Employee Training
Business leaders are no longer being defined by their IQ or even their technical skills. It is their emotional intelligence skills that make the difference. Coaching is a one-on-one learning experience where a motivated learner works with a knowledgeable coach to identify, plan, practice and acquire specific competencies, or achieve specific goals. These competencies are critical success factors in your specific business. As holders of advanced degrees in human behavior, Best Care coaches are uniquely qualified to provide Performance Coaching to members of your executive and/or management team.
Dependent Care Information and Referral Service
This confidential and easily accessible service provides immediate assistance for dependent care issues and offers employees and their dependent family members:
Individual case management by a master’s level dependent care counselor.
A listing of area providers that meet the client’s dependent care needs.
Tips on selecting the best provider for the client’s dependent(s), including suggested interview questions and information on conducting background checks.
Comprehensive educational materials that explain care options, the evaluation process and other important topics.