Parent's Guide: Navigating Return to School - 13 minutes
Summer Webinar Series: SELF-DEFENSE/Phase 3
- Verbal Defense During High Stress - Aug. 12, 1 hour, 2 minutes
- Mitigating Workplace Violence - Aug. 18, 47 minutes
- The Not So Innocent Bystander - Aug. 26, 59 minutes
Summer Webinar Series: SELF-GROWTH/Phase 2
- Building Emotional Intelligence - July 15th, 44 minutes
- How to Make Conflict Productive - July 22nd, 1 hour 7 minutes
- Q&A How to Make Conflict Productive follow-up, 42 minutes
- 3-2-1. Respect! - July 29th, 49 minutes
Summer Webinar Series: SELF-CARE/Phase 1
- Emotional Unrest: Staying Grounded in Uncertain Times - June 17, 41 minutes
- First Thing's FIrst: Self-Care Basics - June 24, 56 minutes
- Love and Belonging: Strains on Relationships during Turbulent TImes - July 1, 47 minutes
Mental Health Awareness Series:
Recognizing Mental Health Issues (PART TWO/May 12) - 53 minutes
Why is Mental Health So Important? (PART ONE/May 5) - 35 minutes
Managing a Virtual Team Series
Working at Home Series
The Good, the bad, the "Meh" - 12 minutes Interruptions - 5 minutes Home Office Check List - 14 minutes Staying in Shape - 10 minutes Ordering Out Done Right - 8 minutes Preventing Procrastination - 13 minutes
OTHER RELATED WEBINARS
Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
These are truly uncertain times we are living in. How can we learn from our past to push for the change we want in our future. Unconscious bias refers to the learned attitudes or stereotypes that affect our understanding, actions, and decisions in ways we’re not aware of. You may ask your self, how does unconscious bias affect the workplace? Is there anything we can do to alter our bias?
Is it true that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Or is stress always debilitating? Join us to learn some of the newest research regarding the impact of stress on your productivity, your health, and your relationships. You will also learn how to tailor some simple “stress less” strategies.
Thriving in Chaos
You can thrive in chaos. When your life seems out of control, it’s easy to get sucked in a vortex of anxiety, depression and a general feeling of paralysis. Learn to move beyond just surviving. Instead, learn to thrive in chaos and uncertainty. This program will show you how.
Bounce Back Better
Resilience is the ability to “bounce back” and cope with life events, both negative (e.g., health problems, unemployment, and divorce) and positive (e.g., birth of a child, anniversaries, etc.). This program will help you…
- Assess your current level of resiliency
- Understand the traits resilient people exhibit
- Learn to become more resilient
Riding the Tiger: Serenity in the Age of Uncertainty
Does the state of the world leave you feeling anxious? Congratulations! You’re normal. No emotion is more basic than anxiety. It alerts us to potential danger and motivates effective action. This program can free you to live the life you want by helping you pinpoint your anxieties reclaim personal power and channel the focus and energy that anxiety gives you into constructive program solving.