Best Care welcomes your interest in joining our affiliate network of over 6,500 professionals across the U.S and Canada. We are a provider of EAP counseling, training and critical incident response services to hundreds of diverse organizations. We value our relationships with our affiliates and believe in partnering to deliver the highest level of services to our clients.
To be considered for participation in our network, the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- At least three years post-graduate experience
- Current state license/certification at the highest level in your state
- Malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident, $1 million aggregate
- Ability to routinely serve new Best Care clients within three business days or immediately in the case of a critical incident
- A copy of your Federal Tax I.D. number on file at Best Care
- Willingness to facilitate training a plus!
Best Care EAP regularly expands its affiliate provider network to best serve our customers. If you are interested in applying for network participation, please complete our provider application and return it, along with required documentation, to email@example.com. We will then send you a provider agreement for signatures.